|About AAMSA Membership Informed Financial Consent AAMSA Members Useful Links Contact Us|
READ all other profiles
ABN 86 076 781 747
MembershipBenefits of membership
1. Emails on topics of importance
2. Email link to other members - ie members may communicate by email with the national co-ordinator, who will forward messages to other members.
3. Representation of your issues. AAMSA responds to issues through submissions, lobbying, and campaigning.
4.AAMSA Annual Report detailing AAMSA activities through the year.
5. Industrial relations advice on practice issues.
Cost of membership: Annual membership fees are $300.00, invoiced in January each year.
AAMSA is the most cost effective medico-political organisation medical surgical assistants can belong to. No other organisation can offer you this much for such a low cost.
Why AAMSA can offer this?
AAMSA is a lean organisation that is not encumbered by layers of beaurocracy. Members have direct access to the Executive (Office Bearers) and the National Co-ordinator
AAMSA ensures that its representation and lobbying efforts are concentrated on those issues which have a real impact on practising medical surgical assistants.
AAMSA's lean structure means that we can respond very quickly to those issues which impact on our members. AAMSA's office is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that its member's interests are being cared for.
AAMSA relies solely on the membership funds it receives from its members. We do not receive any funds from government or third parties. This means that the views we represent are those of our members and not government or third parties.
AAMSA's secretariat is located with other medico-political organisations which our National Co-ordinator also represents. This shared secretariat service enables AAMSA to tap into a range of information which it would not otherwise be able to access.
AAMSA believes that:
1. The primacy of the doctor-patient relationship is essential to the highest quality and ethical clinical treatment of patients.
2. Continous improvement in our professional development will ensure that we remain pro-active, not reactive to developments in surgical assisting.
You can play your important part in ensuring that threats to your professional future are confronted, by being a member of AAMSA - your medico-political organisation.
How to pay: Members can pay by cheque, credit card, or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Apply for membership today
(Download AAMSA Membership Application form)